Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Me

Sorry, but I don't feel like being funny. In fact, I am not sure I have any funny left at the moment. I feel like crap. I suddenly feel like I am in way over my head. I wonder if I made a mistake moving to India. I feel like I am living a bit of a half-life here... There is nothing in the house that is "me", nothing that makes me feel at home. After a year and a half, I still feel like a visitor and I feel a bit out of place. I find myself feeling depressed and am not sure how to pull out of it. It's affecting everything and I feel like I am slowly losing control, slowly losing myself in all of this. I feel as tough I have painted myself into a corner and I don't know where to go from here. I try to talk about it and I just don't know how. I am tired of putting on a happy face when all I really feel like doing is hiding under the covers, waiting for this all to pass and wondering if it ever will.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweety, hang in there! I've seen you in the worst of times and you've always managed to come back even stronger. Take some time if you can too sort things for yourself and take a breather. Just give us a call whenever you need!

    ReplyDelete