Monday, December 11, 2006

Wicked

Whenever I see someone less fortunate than I
And let’s face it, who isn’t less fortunate than I,
My tender heart tends to start to bleed,
And I’ve got an extra ticket,
For that musical named “Wicked”
I know, I know, it’s too good to believe…

Munchkins and wizards and witches, oh my!

Yes, once again I am going to see “Wicked” in London and once again I find myself with an extra ticket for this Friday evening… So if you are interested in joining Ulco and I, grab your broomstick, don that black pointy hat you have been saving just for this occasion and meet us in the Emerald City. It’s simply wonderful, you’ll call it wonderful, because it’s wonderful I must admit. You'll think it’s simply keen to see that town of green and the wonderful road of yellow brick…

No comments:

Post a Comment